1.1. Data Controllers
The parties responsible for the processing of your personal information are:
Both companies act jointly as Joint Data Controllers for the processing carried out through Bigcrafters. Hijos de Rivera, S.A.U is responsible for the processing of Registration, Sending communications and Creation of a profile, Move Estrella Galicia, S.L.U is responsible for the processing of Purchase of products and services, and both companies carry out the processing of Contact and Promotional actions.
1.2. Datos tratados
The data processed will depend on the services used by the user.
a. Information obtained directly from the user: this is the data provided by the user in the process of filling in the forms provided, such as registration or purchase.
These data include identification and contact data, such as name and surname and e-mail address, as well as information related to the purchase processes (such as payment tools, billing addresses or returns).
Each form will clearly indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional.
b. Information not obtained directly from the user: During browsing, the Controllers will receive data sent by the browser, such as the IP address or the device on which the user is browsing. This information, if the user so consents by accepting the corresponding categories of cookies, may be used to personalise the content and advertisements shown, as well as to contribute to user profiling, and be sent to social media, advertising and web analytics partners.
The purposes will be the following:
1. Registration: The user may register as a global user of Hijos de Rivera in order to manage their purchases, preferences and subscriptions. In the case of registering through web assets or specific sections (e.g. exclusive content or downloads) with the registration an access will be enabled for the management of the same. In the event that the user registers via the social login functionality with their Google, Facebook or Twitter profile, these will provide data stored in these, such as geolocation data, personal characteristics or social circumstances or academic and professional data among others, as well as identification data and profile image. It is possible to review the settings of the different social platforms in case you want to revoke the permissions granted and thus the information transmitted through the social connector.
2. Contact: The user may make use of the telephone numbers and forms made available to them to submit requests, complaints or suggestions and to maintain contact with those responsible.
3. Sending communications and newsletters: The user may request the sending of communications through the means chosen by the user, whether by e-mail, messaging systems, notification systems or other means.
4. Creation of a profile: In order to determine the tastes and preferences of our users, we will use the data provided, so that we can personalise our products and services, as well as the commercial and marketing actions carried out even on those platforms or social networks where the user has a presence. The creation of a profile shall not, under any circumstances, entail the adoption of automated decisions that produce legal effects or significantly affect the user in a similar way.
5. Promotional actions: When you participate in any of our actions (sweepstakes, contests, promotions, etc.), we will process your information according to the needs of each action. Detailed information on the processing of personal data will be provided in the Legal Bases.
6. Purchase of products and services: Users can access the Online Store, where they can purchase the products and/or services available.
The storage period shall be as follows
1. Registration: The information provided in the registration phase shall be kept for as long as the user does not deregister.
2. Contact: The data will be kept for as long as they are necessary to fulfil the purpose pursued. They will be deleted after a reasonable period of inactivity on the part of the user.
3. Sending communications and newsletters: The data will be processed from the time the user gives his consent until his consent is withdrawn, which may be given as many times as he wishes.
4. Creation of a profile: The data will be processed from the moment the user gives his/her consent until it is withdrawn through the means provided for this purpose.
5. Promotional actions: We will keep the data during the development of the activity and, subsequently, the information will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary by law and to attend possible claims.
6. Purchase of products and services: The information will be kept for the fulfilment of contractual obligations, as well as for accounting and tax purposes. It will also be kept for the purpose of dealing with possible claims from customers and consumers.
1.5. Legitimation of the processing
The legitimacy of the processing described above is as follows:
a. Execution of a contract: The data provided in the registration process, purchase of products and services or those provided for participation in promotional activities will be used.
b. Consent: Consent will be duly obtained for the Creation of a profile, the Sending of communications and newsletters, as well as to provide a timely response to the user’s Contact requests.
Consent shall always be revocable and may be withdrawn at any time, by means of mechanisms such as the links located at the foot of the communications or the sections provided for this purpose in the “My account” section.
c. Legitimate interest: The Sending of communications and newsletters based on the interests expressed by the user will correspond to the legitimate interest of the Holder.
1.6. Exercise of rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or object to the processing thereof, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
To do so, users may send a written communication to the Data Protection Committee, c/ José María Rivera Corral, 6 15008 A Coruña or to the e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their national identity card or equivalent supporting documentation.
As an additional management method, users will be able to modify their privacy options from the “My account” section, accessible from any Hijos de Rivera website with integrated login. They will also be able to manage their privacy preferences through the links in the footer of the commercial communications received.
Those users who wish to do so may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, accessible from https://sedeagpd.gob.es.
1.7. Recipients and assignments
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The owners of the website are:
2.2. Conditions of access and use
Access to the website is free and attributes the condition of User to the person who accesses it, who may access the contents or even contact its administrators.
The User must therefore read, understand and accept these conditions of use before browsing and/or using the services, which will imply their express acceptance of and adherence to the terms and conditions expressed below: (i) Commitment to diligent use of the resources, with strict compliance with current legislation, with respect for good customs and “netiquette”, i.e. the set of general rules of behaviour on the Internet; (ii) The User will accept the terms and conditions or bases of participation of a specific service or resource when these are necessary, which will be explicitly required where appropriate and; iii) The User may not make use of the Website outside the terms accepted by these conditions of use, specifically for illicit purposes, contrary to morality or public order in any of its expressions, or constituting a crime.
Similarly, in the event that comments or opinion posts are allowed, the Owner shall not be liable in any case for the opinions expressed by third parties, although it reserves the right to remove or not publish those that are offensive or inappropriate or, failing that, when it has actual knowledge of the content of what is published.
2.3. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The Proprietor owns all rights to the Website, its logos, structure, images and constituent elements of the object code, as well as the programming and engineering of the source code. All these elements, as well as the publications included, are protected by Spanish and European regulations on intellectual and industrial property.
Any reproduction, adaptation, modification or public communication of all or part of the contents of the Website, carried out in any form or by any means, mechanical, manual or otherwise, is prohibited without the express authorisation of the Owner.
Any link to the Website must be directed to the home or home page, and deep links or links directed to other contents other than the aforementioned are prohibited. Similarly, the practice of browsing on frames is prohibited.
2.4. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish law, and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of A Coruña, renouncing any other general or special jurisdiction that may correspond to them.